Are you Protected?
We’ve gathered some of the top and scariest stats for Halloween!
- About 2,000,000 home break-ins are reported every year in the U.S.
- Around 30 percent of all burglaries are through an open or unlocked window or door.
- About 66 percent of all burglaries are residential and 44 are commercial break-ins.
- Homes and buildings without security systems can be up to 300% more likely to be burglarized.
- According to the FBI, Home Break-ins is the most common threat to our home or building.
- In the United States a burglary occurs every 13 seconds.
- Every 13 seconds an intrusion is committed.
- Around 2.5 million break-ins are committed each year.
- Between 15-20 % of the homes and offices in U.S. have a security system.
- 1 out of 3 residential assaults are a result of a home intrusion.
- Police usually only clear 13% of all reported burglaries due to lack of witnesses or physical evidence.
The good news? Insurance agencies can offer discounts up to 20% off insurance when a home security system is installed.
Our goal is to keep your family and business safe from intruders. We know you work hard to keep whats yours. We are here to help!